유의 사항:이 웹 사이트는 수시로 업데이트됩니다. 일부 내용은 모든 내용이 번역될 때까지 영어로 기재되어 있을 수 있습니다.
COVID-19 백신 접종 정보 확인 방법
Everyone 16 years of age and older is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccination. Get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you can. Widespread vaccination is a critical tool to help stop the pandemic.
가까운 COVID-19 백신 접종소 찾기
There are several ways you can look for vaccination providers near you.
- Visit VaccineFinder.orgexternal icon to find vaccination providers near you. In some states, information may be limited while more vaccination providers and pharmacies are being added. Learn more about COVID-19 Vaccination Locations on VaccineFinder.
- Check your local pharmacy’s website to see if vaccination appointments are available. Find out which pharmacies are participating in the Federal Retail Pharmacy Program.
- 주 보건부에 문의하여 해당 지역의 추가 백신 접종소를 확인하세요.
- Check your local news outlets. They may have information on how to get a vaccination appointment.
백신 접종 예약
Most vaccination providers schedule vaccination appointments online. To schedule your COVID-19 vaccination appointment, visit vaccine providers online scheduling services. If you have question about scheduling your vaccination appointment contact a vaccination provider directly.
- CDC cannot schedule a vaccination appointment.
- CDC cannot assist with verifying, rescheduling or cancelling your vaccination.
If you need to verify, reschedule, or cancel a COVID-19 vaccination appointment, contact the location that set up your appointment. If you need to schedule a second-dose appointment and the location where you received your first dose is no longer offering COVID-19 vaccine, you may be able to get your second dose at another location. Contact your state or local health department for help or look for other COVID-19 vaccination providers near you.
Planning for your COVID-19 vaccination
Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and help ensure others in your community are vaccinated. Here is what you can do:
- Make a plan for yourself or your family members to get vaccinated.
- Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and the benefits of vaccination.
- Join COVID-19 Community Corps. Receive timely, accurate information to share with your family, friends, and neighbors to encourage them to get vaccinated.
- Continue to take recommended actions to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.